Contact Us or Call Us 09816048116-09218648116
For advance booking payment
ICICI BANK KULLU BRANCH
A/C NO -073605500118 ( Ghanshyam bhalla) IFSC CODE: ICIC0000736
While you will be tempted to just put your feet up and relax on the Mannat home terrace, here’s what you can do in the region. Take mannat’s&Urmil’s Owner of Mannat Home help to plan some hikes around the area or any sort of taxis bookings etc.
There are many small treks around Naggar.
1. Chandrakhani Malana after crossing the Chandrakhani Pass at 3660 meters. Malana village is quiet unique and has kept its own social system and extraordinary lifestyle.
2. Bijli Mahadev – Covering some of the most beautiful villages of Himachal, You take beautiful natural trails of forests covering Jana, Matikochar, Bijli Mahadev ( a Lord Shiva temple. This is a great one for those who enjoy off-beat trails taking in the beauty of the hills at their own interest
3. The Ayurveda and Massages have de-stressed travelers for the last 6 years.
4. Krishna temple on a hill – visit the over 1000 years old temple.
5. The Roerich Museum is a short walk from Mannat Home. One of the most fantastic paintings of Himachal can be seen.
6. Nashala Tample 4 km from mannat home
1. Mannat Home is now Wi-Fi but there is also an internet cafe.
2. For local food there is one dhaba you can also order in room.